The ORP MENU is used to control the Oxidation-Reduction Potential produced in the water by an oxidizer such as ozone or an oxidizing sanitizer, such as chlorine or bromine.
A minimum of 700 mV should be maintained at
all times to assure proper
The ORP MENU includes selection of:
- Feed mode:
- Manual Feed
- Auto Feed with selection of:
- ON/OFF mode with adjustable deadband,
- Proportional mode with adjustable deadband and bandwidth,
- Timer with adjustable ON and OFF cycles
- Sensor calibration in millivolts (choice of 1, 2 or 3 points),
- Control Setpoint in millivolts,
- Low Alarm in millivolts with optional buzzer and feed lockout,
- High alarm in millivolts with optional buzzer and feed lockout,
- Time Limit with adjustable overfeed safety shutoff,
- Run Time displays for the current feed event and cumulative run time,
- Superchlorination and Chemical Saver (manual, weekly or multi-weekly programs).
NOTE: Sanitizer control can be done either under ORP control or under Sanitizer ppm control, at the choice of the operator.