WHY CHEMTROL® ?
Santa Barbara Control Systems, a California company, manufactures the CHEMTROL® line of microprocessor-based controllers for automated water treatment in swimming pools, spas, cooling towers and other industrial applications.
CHEMTROL® controllers have been leading in technological innovation since 1976 - with over 50,000 installations in the U.S. and worldwide.
The product line includes:
- the simple but sophisticated Digital Controllers with:
- the advanced PC Programmable Controllers for swimming pools and spas,
- the advanced CT Programmable Controllers for cooling towers and industrial applications.
The CHEMTROL® PC and CT programmable controllers include many features and options, not available on other controllers, such as:
- chemical automation with pH, ORP and PPM control,
- a new PPM sensor with a selective membrane for Free Chlorine,
- automatic water balance with control of conductivity or TDS,
- Langelier Saturation Index display,
- temperature monitoring and heater control,
- recirculation pump control,
- filter control with programmable backwash cycles. true duplex remote accessby computer.
No matter how good a controller is, the availability of technical support should be the primary consideration for all operators of water treatment facilities.
Magazine surveys have shown that CHEMTROL® ranks consistently highest in customer satisfaction for product quality and technical support.
In addition, the CHEMTROL® PC and CT Series controllers are the first and only controllers featuring full duplex remote access by computer. This advanced technology gives all CHEMTROL® PC & CT users the opportunity of receiving free on-line technical support from our Customer Support department or from any of our 200+ CHEMTROL® Qualified Dealers.
True duplex access with the CHEMCOM® remote communications system is available for single or multiplex units with two options:
- remote operation under Windows™ software,
- voice communications by telephone.
Both are convenient, user-friendly and effective ways of monitoring aquatic and water treatment facilities from any office, or home or on the road.
Last but not least, CHEMTROL®'s success has been based on the best customer support in the industry, verified by industry surveys.
When you call CHEMTROL® for information or technical support, you are quickly connected to a real person, not a machine. We can answer your questions and, if needed, access your equipement through the internet or phone lines.
We may also be able to help you in your own foreign language, such as Spanish, French, Arabic, etc.
A Division of Santa Barbara Control Systems
5375 Overpass Road
Santa Barbara, California 93111