PC4000 Filter Controller
PC4000 FILTER CONTROLLER
CHEMTROL® PC4000 Controller is a filter control system that offers automatic pump and filter control with a choice of automatic backwash programs and full remote access by computer with true duplex operation. It introduces a new standard of sophistication in automated water treatment for many applications such as swimming pools, spas, cooling towers and industrial water treatment.
The filter controller can be interface with all CHEMTROL® PC Chemistry Controllers to create a completely integrated water management system.
- Programmable RECIRCULATION PUMP CONTROL
- FLOW MONITORING and TOTALING with safety alarm,
- INFLUENT/EFFLUENT PRESSURE monitoring with safety alarms,
- INTERLOCK with CHEMISTRY CONTROLLER,
- WASTE PIT and SURGE PIT ALARMS,
- AUTOMATED BACKWASH for single or multiple filters,
- Works with PNEUMATIC, HYDRAULIC or ELECTRIC valves,
- EIGHT (8) BACKWASH PROGRAMS,
- PRIORITY VALVE program,
- AUTOMATIC DATA LOGGING for up to 999 tests,
- HEATER CONTROL with fireman safety and energy saver program,
- WATER LEVEL CONTROL with electronic sensor and fill valve control,
- REMOTE COMPUTER OPERATION and GRAPHIC DATA DISPLAY,
|SCREEN DISPLAY||8 lines @ 22 characters|
|TEMPERATURE READOUT||-18 to 60C|
|SENSOR CALIBRATION||1, 2 or 3 points|
|CONTROL MODE||Off, Manual, Auto, Timer, Schedule|
|BACKWASH PROGRAMS||7-day Timer
Time or Pressure
Time and Pressure
|ALARMS||Visual and audio alarms|
|DATA LOGGING||On-board memory for up to 999 tests|
|REMOTE OPERATION||Web Access with CHEMCOM® software and graphic data display|
|ELECTRICAL||10 A / 230V with selector switch All output relays 5A|
|WARRANTY||5 year on electronics,
1 year on sensors
|MECHANICAL||NEMA 4X fiberglass cabinet 34 x 29 x 17 cm|
|SHIPPING||Controller 60 x 45 x 45 cm, 18 kg
Water Level 180 x 30 x 30 cm, 25 kg
- OPTION LEVEL4: Water level control with electronic sensor and fill valve control.
- OPTION ETHCOM4: Full duplex remote computer operation with ethernet / Web-access communications.
- OPTION MULTI4: Multiplex communication for remote/direct operation through host controller.
- OPTION MODBUS4: Modbus-protocol communication for Building Management Systems
Installation of the CHEMTROL® PC4000 Automatic Filter Backwash controller is quite simple, as shown on the schematics below.
The CHEMTROL® PC4000 is a sophisticated controller that incorporates automated control of filtration with choice of backwash programs for single or multiple filters.
The FILTER MENU is used to program the backwash schedule based on time cycle or on pressure differential. Multiple filters are backwashed in sequence with adjustable backwash and advance time for each filter.
The menu selections include:
- Backwash Mode: Manual and Automatic
- Backwash Start Date
- Backwash Start Time
- Backwash Duration per filter
- Advance Time between filters
- Number of filters
- Limit Timer for backwash operation
- Pump override option if pump is not turned on.
Remote Monitoring & Control
Our range of programmable controllers all have remote access capability, so you can control and monitor your facility 24/7.
With the remote operation function any number of facilities can be controlled and monitored from your computer, or via our mobile App. From a computer simply login directly via your browser using our web-server where the controller display is mirrored on your computer.
True duplex operation that allows real-time control and troubleshooting of all operating functions, including status reports, trend graphs and automatic alerts by email or text messages. You can also access and control your controller via our dedicated app, available for Android and Apple devices.
In terms of connecting your controller, this can be achieved via a wired Ethernet cable, WIFI signal, or by using a wireless connection with a compatible 4G or 5G router.
Find out more: web-access options.