CT3000 COOLING TOWER CONTROLLER
A Fully Programmable Controller
CHEMTROL® CT3000 controller is a fully programmable controller designed for complete chemical automation (Conductivity, pH and ORP) as well as control of chemical additives (inhibitors, biocides, dispersants, etc.), water level, and influent/effluent pressures in cooling towers, boilers, and waste water, all with full remote duplex capability.
The user-friendly eight-line Main Screen display enables the operator to supervise all the process functions at a glance and to quickly respond to any changing condition with choice of operating language (English, French and Spanish) and units (US or metric). Entries are made on the 16-key keypad on the front panel. Each unit is supplied with a comprehensive instruction manual with schematics of installation and menu flow charts.
- Conductivity control
- Temperature display
- 4 chemical feed programs
- Make-up and Bleed watermeter totalizers
- Automatic probe rinse
- Langelier saturation index
- Automatic data logging
- Remote alarm
Conductivity/TDS control with choice of bleed programs.
- Temperature monitoring
- Make-up & bleed water-meter totalizers
- Automatic calculation of the Langelier Saturation Index (LSI) for water balance
- Six separate feed programs for all 4 chemical additives (inhibitor, biocide, etc.)
- cycle timer
- percent of make-up flow
- daily schedule
- “Booster” chemical feed program to schedule a delayed one-time feed event
- Low chemical level alarm (based on accumulated run time of feed outlet)
- Dynamic probe testing with sensor failure warning
- Automatic probe rinse program to clean sensors
- Differential signal amplification for added stability
- Choice of 1,2 or 3-point calibration for all sensors
- Automatic data logging
- OPTION pHCT: pH monitoring with automatic acid/based control
- OPTION ORPCT: ORP monitoring with control for oxidizing biocide
- OPTION COMM: Full duplex remote computer operation
- OPTION TELCT: Remote computer operation AND Alarm callout/telephone status reporting
- OPTION 420M: 4-20mA signal output for conductivity, pH, ORP and Temperature channels
- OPTION LEVCT: Water level control with electronic sensor and fill valve control
- OPTION PSICT: Influent and effluent pressure monitoring with adjustable alarms
- OPTION CORR: Corrosion monitoring with adjustable alarms
Installation of the CHEMTROL® CT3000 controller is quite simple, as shown on the schematics below. To further facilitate installation, every controller comes with a detailed instruction and operation manual.
To assure proper water sampling and sensor performance, it is highly recommended to install the CHEMTROL® CT3000 with a Bypass line assembly manifold.
The CHEMTROL® CT3000 controller operates like a computer with full-screen displays and direct access to all menus and submenus. The front panel keypad is used to move up and down each menu and enter or exit the submenus. All operating functions can be easily modified from the keypad, including sensor calibration, control setpoints, alarm levels and the different feed programs.
Remote Monitoring & Control
Our range of programmable controllers all have remote access capability, so you can control and monitor your facility 24/7
With the remote operation function any number of facilities can be controlled and monitored from your computer, or via our mobile App. From a computer simply login directly via your browser using our web-server where the controller display is mirrored on your computer
True duplex operation that allows real-time control and troubleshooting of all operating functions, including status reports, trend graphs and automatic alerts by email or text messages. You can also access and control your controller via our dedicated app, available for Android and Apple devices
In terms of connecting your controller, this can be achieved via a wired Ethernet cable, WIFI signal, or by using a wireless connection with a compatible 4G or 5G router
Find out more: web-access options.