Web Server Upgrade
CHEMTROL® Web Server Upgrade Adds New Features and Functionality
CHEMTROL has implemented a new server upgrade, which gives your controller improved functionality and features.
These improvements are designed to give you the capability to view and monitor a wide range of parameters and data, track trends and investigate any potential issues.
You can now:
- Customise graphs and select which parameters you wish to view
- Choose the default date range for your display, with zooming capabilities for hours/days/weeks
- View 2 graphs at a glance for a range of values, including pH, ORP, Conductivity/TDS, Free Chlorine (ppmF), Total Chlorine (ppmT) and combined chlorine (ppmC).
- Display values separately at a designated X axis for each instrument/probe, with the ability to add/remove instruments in order to view or investigate individual instruments or values
- Enhanced functionality for the DataScan history page with the ability to change display date, view the raw data on screen and download your data.
CHEMTROL® controllers automate chemical treatment and offer precise control of water quality for domestic and commercial swimming pools, spas and aquatic facilities. The controllers are also specified in commercial and industrial applications, including cooling towers, boilers, water purification and sanitation systems, food service operations and wastewater treatment facilities. All CHEMTROL® units come with an industry leading 5 year warranty on electronic components.